Chocolate, butterscotch, nutmeg, rosemary, pomegranate, oranges, mulled wine and more — celebrate the flavors of the holidays with creative beverage concoctions. Here are tips and tools for making the most of holiday drinks.
* The Capresso froth Control is the first automatic milk frother that accommodates chocolate chips and chunks to create delicious frothy hot chocolate. Traditional hot chocolate is just the beginning: Butterscotch, peppermint, peanut butter and white chocolate chips offer taste options, and it also froths milk for cappuccinos and other hot or cold specialties.
* Freshly ground nutmeg enhances eggnog, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, cappuccino, coffee or tea. Peugeot Nutmeg Mills feature a mechanism equipped with a double stainless blade/grinder and strong claw to reveal all the great nutmeg taste. Fresh nutmegs included for immediate use.
* Add nearly perfect ice cubes to holiday cocktails. Make oversized ice cubes, infused with seasonal fruit, to complement rosemary pomegranate fizz and more, using Zoku’s silicone Jumbo Ice Cube Trays. Flavor-guard lid prevents spills and freezer taste. Easily remove cubes by inverting the silicone mold — no rinsing required.
* The Kyocera Revolution Series Fruit Knife is ideal for cutting and slicing pears, apples, oranges and more to garnish or flavor drinks. The ultra-sharp ceramic blade stays sharp up to 10 times longer than conventional steel blades. Kyocera’s pure ceramic won’t brown foods or transfer metallic taste.
* The JURA A1 is a compact one-cup coffee machine for barista-style, customized bean-to-cup brew. Jura’s exclusive Pulse Extraction Process guarantees professional-quality ristretto or espresso, with a thick layer of crema on top. A CLEARYL Blue filter ensures water purity, and its integrated rinsing and cleaning cycles make it easy to maintain.
* Keep wine at the ideal temperature with the CASO Wine Safe, a stylish wine refrigerator that holds up to 12 bottles. For red or white wine, it has dual temperature zones that are individually adjustable between 44 and 64 F. It also includes low vibration technology, blue LED real-time temperature display and blue interior light, with protective UV coating on the glass door.
* Whether serving chilled white wine or red wine, temperature is critical for enjoyment. CDN’s Infrared Gun measures the surface temperature of wine without touching it and has a 1-second response time. One-button operation: Just point it at the beverage for an accurate temperature reading. It can also be used to monitor food temperature on the holiday buffet.